Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Embroidery Software Essentials with Cynthia Hogan


 
Here is a New Craftsy Class we have ALL been Waiting for Embroidery Software Essentials

Many of us have had PE Design or Palette for YEARS. Taken classes, bought tutorials, and played with it. Yet, it still sits in the box or remains useless. I myself have written many of those lesson plans, taught those classes and played hundred of hours with it.


I gotta tell you, I am THRILLED to see Craftsy just released a class featuring Cynthia Hogan the Expert in this program who has been using this and teaching this program for "EVER" and it is excellent!

http://www.craftsy.com/ext/SueOVery_3939_CP
Watch the trailer, take the class and you will NOT regret ONE second of it. I am already into the third lesson and enjoying so many of her tips.





http://www.craftsy.com/ext/SueOVery_3939_CP

Get out your computer, take notes, and Have yourself a CREATIVE DAY,

Sue







a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

Kandy L said...

I have enjoyed all the courses I have signed up for. I still have lots of viewing to do and to be honest it's great as you can go back and review it anytime you wish.

Tanya Watson said...

I don't have any software just my machine
willtanya@hughes.net

Becki said...

Floriani, not really sure how to use it